cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card has not received

Wendy2016
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I made my SIM card order xxxxxx on Sep.4 but has not received it now. Whom can I contact?

Thank you.

Wendy

5 REPLIES 5

barrascuk
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Don't forget to get a referral code as well. It will give you and one time $10 credit. Also check Craigslist and ebay for free or 99 cent SIMS with free delivery as well. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Wendy2016 

You might want to check London Drugs for a PM SIM.

A friend got a free PM SIM with a store activation last week. You might check with them first if offer is still available.

Otherwise, as others have noted. It will take about 3-4 weeks for delivery. Create a ticket if it haven’t arrived in the next 10 days or so.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Wendy2016 

for that one you ordered you can keep it for a spare,or you can wait fr 4 week to you get it,

i suggest you get a New SIM card is better for you and fast way

from any Retail store and you buy it right away,

Where To Buy A SIM card,

You can purchase a Public Mobile SIM card at a variety of retail locations. Click Here link 

to open our store locator and find the closest retailer to you.

or 

Too easy buy it online or in store visit Here link, or Pickup 1-2 Hours.

Good Luck and your welcome to public mobile 

with a Beautiful Service 

you will be very happy

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It can take up to three weeks for delivery.  If after three weeks, you still haven't received it then submit a ticket.

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Wendy2016 

SIM delivery could take 3 weeks.  Since you ordered on Sept 4, it might be another 1.5 week.

Are you in a rush for activation ?  If so, consider getting it from local kiosks (Walmat/Loblaws/London Drugs), they might give you the SIM for free if you activate with them (but be aware that 2GBBONUS does not work on instore activation)

Or order from Amazon if you have Prime membership.

Need Help? Let's chat.