cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card didn't arrive

Khi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I have submitted a ticket regarding this issue, but I haven't received a response. I'm worried I didn't put in my address correctly. It was not allowing me to input my apartment number when searching up my address. I ended up putting it in the field for buzzer number, special instructions, etc. my boyfriend who placed an order on the same day already has his, we live at the same address. Would it be possible for me to buy a SIM card from the store? Or is all of my information tied to the SIM that was sent?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Khi 

If you submitted a ticket then go to your avatar top right then Messages and see if there is a notification reply.

Members have reported that it will take up to 3 weeks to arrive.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Khi 

SIM. Card can take up to 3 weeks to arrive .if you need one sooner try calling local Telus Koodo stores for in person pick up or order from Amazon .otherwise reach out to support for a status up date for when it shipped and when you can expect it . Or if you can get a credit for buying a new SIM card .message support directly while your already here and logged in the community you can send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.