cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM activation partially failed: created account which I cannot access

rr5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

SIM card activation/account creation partially failed:

- sim activation window froze when attaching plan to the account (I was waiting for 30 minutes minimum then closed)

- no confirmation email was received

- then I was trying to log to the account but the user name entered during activation was not recognized

- then I was trying to activate the account in webpage which requires entering phone number. Upon entering one, I received message: "you may have created your profile already"

- then I tried to re-activate sim card, its number was not recognized as it was already consumed

- sim card registered on the mobile phone; however, when I tried to disable autopay using *611, pin code created during sim card activation was rejected.

Note: Public Mobile charge was posted on my credit card

As a result, I have no access to my account; nevertheless, I was charged by Public Mobile!!!

Please advise - thanks

4 REPLIES 4

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@rr5 

You said your cc was charged so you must have activated. Try your sim again and reboot.

There could have been a provisioning problem. Contact a CSA.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Hours of operation:

You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner for a reply from the CSA.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rr5 

and if have account,

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@rr5 wrote:

- sim card registered on the mobile phone;

Important thing to confirm if your activation is completed.  Can you make outgoing calls?  is data working?

Also, did you request porting an old number?  is incoming calls working?

for the PIN and email logon to My Account, you might want to open a ticket with PM Customer Support  and they can sort this out for you

(After you open a ticket with Customer Support Agent, please monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right.  Customer Support Agent will communicate with you via messaging within Community)

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request Cusstomer Support Agent assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click on "Contact Us", click on "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket" then Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rr5 

i suggest you can try it for a different Browser

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

how to clear cache and cookies in microsoft edge browser visit Here link,

and use a Browser from your computer,is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

for microsoft edge how to update your browser visit Here link, 

and Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take your power internet off for about

a 1 minute and put it back on,to refreshing your network,

How To Activate Online visit Here link  for more information,

Activate your Public Mobile SIM card

You'll be up and running in just 4 easy steps, Here link 

for new customers who activate online.only, To get  2GB of monthly bonus data for Free* when you activations on $35, $40, $50, $70 rate plans, for that Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB,just to you know.

put it the email for it and the same email when you do a new activate, Here link,

so when Activate put it both code

1. Enter  Promo Code for 2GB Free, ( 2GBBONUS ) 

2. Enter  Friend Referral Code (xxxxxx)  to you will receive a one-time credit of $10..,like a SIM card for Free is will be cover,

they will applied within 72hr,,,

*information about Refer A Friend Reward, How Does It Work visit  Here link,

plus Set up AutoPay and you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days. save money and safe and secure 100%.

Good Luck and your welcome to Public Mobile

with a Beautiful Service 

you will be very happy

Need Help? Let's chat.