cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Card did not arrive

aross777
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I had ordered a SIM card on July 27th with an expected delivery date of August 5th. 

However, its now August 11th and this has not arrived. Is there a way I can request another to be sent?

Thanks,

Alex

5 REPLIES 5

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Don't order another one from PM, you'll be back here in 2 weeks with another similar post. As mentioned, just order one from Amazon or find a local retailer.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/pick-up-SIM

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@aross777 

are you aware that esim is available for use as well as physical sim ? If you want esim, you'll select / purchase that during the Activation process. You can start your new PM account immediately if your phone is esim ready.

Welcome to PM.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@aross777 

Sim card delivery from PM online could be as many as 3 weeks

However, since it has been over 10 business days, you can open ticket with PM support to confirm if they got the order and if the sim card is on the way.  They might offer to resend you another one or ask you to buy one form local Telus/Koodo/MobileKlink store and reimburse you the extra cost

Please open ticket by private message CS agent here:
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Ask CSA for a refund on the SIM Card you originally ordered since you didn't recieve it and order another one from Amazon.ca. 

Public SIMs are on sale right now for $4.99 directly from Public Mobile and fulfilled by Amazon Prime 1-2 Day Delivery, I'd recommend ordering one here since it's guaranteed to arrive on time with Amazon.

Public Mobile Prepaid SIM Prepaid Phone - (Universal/SmartPhones), Packaging May Vary https://a.co/d/5Viwe5I

SmartSelect_20230811_061355_Amazon Shopping.jpg

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@aross777 

it is not uncommon for it to take three weeks to receive a Sim card through this site.

If you need one quicker, try a corporate TELES or Koodo location.

you can ask the customer support agents if the order has at least been fulfilled from their end.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here 

You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.