cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SELF SERVE ACCOUNT

Melvs
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello

I have logged in to My Account and went through successfully. But I can't access my SELF SERVE ACCOUNT TO MAKE PAYMENTS AND DETERMINE DATA USAGE.

This is what I get:

Melvs_0-1657998123216.jpeg

Clicking here to know more DOES NOT GET ME TO SELF SERVE

Please explain to me the specific directions to ACCESS MY TWO SELF SERVE ACCOUNTS so that I can continue to make payments, add money to my accounts, determine my phone call details and data usage.

AM I LOCKED OUT OF  THE SELF  SERVE MENU?

PLEASE HELP

Melvs

COMMUNITY MESSAGE-July 14 

10 REPLIES 10

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Melvs    That's does seem odd that you're not able to see the payment option.   I know you've tried different browsers, which should have fixed the issue, but have you also tried clearing your cache/cookies and tried using incognito/privacy mode?  

Other than that, I'd submit a ticket to customer support or send a private message since the chatbot is having issues for the last couple of days.  Here's a link to CS_Agent:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

BTW, everyone responding here are fellow customers and cannot help with anything that requires account access.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Can you turn off the the pop-up option in the browser?

I think I only saw that once and then not again.

If you're not on a phone and have a keyboard, can you use the tab key to move around at all?

Is this a touch screen?

Melvs

MY ACCOUNT MENU TABS ARE BEING BLOCKED BY THIS POP UP IMAGE

THIS IS THE ROOT PROBLEM

Melvs_1-1658003629015.jpeg

Give me a solution to get rid of this mess.

thks

Melvs

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Melvs 

What browsers have you tried? Chrome works best.

@dust2dust 

Im riding the line between the two....more mobile in portrait mode more desktop in landscape mode. It is a tablet....

Melvs

I've tried the MENU TABS as you have shown -NOTHING HAPPENS they bare dead

and DO NOT ACTIVATE.

i'VE TRIED 4 DIFFERENT BROWSERS AND 3 DIFFERENT DEVICES -LAPTOP AND DESKTOP

WHY IS THIS OCCURRING?

Melvs

Are you not able to click on the next tab down Plan & Add-ons? Because you're currently on the My Account tab.

Is this a touch screen? Is there a way to zoom it out?

Melvs

dust2dust

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

i'VE TRIED 3 DIFFERENT DEVICES- LAPTOP AND DEAKTOP

AND 4 DIFFERENT BROWSERS.

WHAT IS WRONG WOTH YOUR NEW PROGRAM?

Melvs

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious- That's mobile. The images above are desktop.

@Melvs- I think those two information boxes should leave. The account stuff is below along the line with the shopping cart and below. Are you not able to scroll down? Is there maybe an x to click or something to get rid of those two information boxes.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Melvs 

See below....

Screenshot_20220716-122121~2.pngScreenshot_20220716-122008.png

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Melvs 

The FAQ's page wasn't working last time I accessed my account. Was that your only option when you logged in? Did you not have an arrow thingy near the top right of the page for the drop down menu?

Need Help? Let's chat.