cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming in USA

Bm2jb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Do the Canada-US subscription plans (ie the $34.00  - $50.00 plans) include unlimited calling to and from USA?  I need to know if spending several months in USA that I can call back to Canada without roaming charges.

6 REPLIES 6

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Yes it does.  No extra charges. However,  that plan no longer exists.  Did you switch to it already? It's now $39 for 60GB and $40 for 75 GB. Plus others.

What type of phone do you have? Does it have VoLTE? Many, many has complained that they are not able to connect while in the US. might have to do some troubleshooting first...

Bm2jb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

That's great....I am a snowbird and looking for a most cost effective solution than Rogers.  How is the service quality south of the border?  Or for that matter in Canada too?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Bm2jb 

Just as the plan indicated Canada/USA…yup at both countries. Including texting and data.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

As another option, I’d consider downloading the Airalo app. Great data pricing. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Bm2jb 

\yup...you'll be able to call most any US and Cdn number from either location. Great plan for Snowbirds eh !

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Bm2jb 

Yes, the Canada-CUS subscription plans does including unlimited calling to and from USA.  You will not get any roaming charges while in the USA. 

Need Help? Let's chat.