cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming Add on not working

francescasandra
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

I was in the US the last 4 days and purchased a 500MB Roaming add on.

I run out of data yesterday, so decided to purchase another add on.

First of all, it just gave me the option to buy either a 15$ or 20$ and the 10$ option was not available, which I do not think it is really fair. 

Anyway, went for the 15$ option, payed for that, the payment went through my card (I have the bank statement) but the add on was never added for my account (I have the screenshot for this, still it does not show). I really needed a connection, so my boyfriend decided to purchase the add on to his account. Being his first add on thought he could get the 10$ add on, but nope, only 15$ and 20$ available. So went for the 15$, but the same thing happened: money was taken but no add on was added.

How can we get the refund for those 30$????? 

7 REPLIES 7

francescasandra

No, it did not show the $15 as available.

It does now, but after Moderator's intervention.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@francescasandra out of curiosity, if you sign into your self-serve accounts right now before the moderators do anything, do you each see a $15 Available Funds amount on the overview page?  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

francescasandra

Thanks for this, sending a message to the moderator right now 🙂

francescasandra

I get that, but they should not allow you to purchase another one than....

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The add-on system is time based unfortunately.  When it's consumed before 10 days, there's no option to repurchase until the time expires.  In situations like this, the only option is to get the moderator team to assist with the purchase.  

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @francescasandra,

Sorry to hear about the difficulties you've experienced with the roaming add-ons.

You will need to send a message to the Moderators In your message, please include both your and your boyfriend's phone number, 4 digit PIN, account e-mail address, and a detailed explanation of your issue. If you still need to purchase the correct add-on, they will also be able to help with that.

Here is the link to send the Moderators a message:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

francescasandra

BTW, we are back to Canada now, and are not planning to go back to the US soon, so we do not want the add on to be fixed. We just want the refund.

Thanks

Need Help? Let's chat.