cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

Kowshikdas
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can you please inform me is there added any rewards in my account? Because recently I added another number for my son. It's 825 xxx xxxx. Like auto pay $2 off. Or referral program $2 off. Please let me know. Thanks.

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

6 REPLIES 6

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Kowshikdas 

If during the activation process you used your referral code, AND after 3-4 days you do not see the $10 displaying in your son's self-serve account (be sure to tap the refresher icon after logging in to get a refreshed view of the page), then it's recommended contact be made to Customer Support from his account to ensure the referral code was correctly applied.

Before doing this, be sure to copy your referral code from YOUR self-serve landing page (you'll see it in the scrolling pics - it looks like this):

HALIMACS_0-1676723523929.png

Then, contact a Customer Support Agent, and when they reply, provide them with the copied code by pasting it into the reply.  To reach them, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Kowshikdas  If you been with PM  awhile and have old rewards , but just sent up a new account for your son he’s probably on the new points system for that he needs to view and redeem in rewards portal no $2 auto pay for new points rewards 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

If you signed up over a year ago then you would be on the dollar rewards. If after then you would be on points. If you were on dollar rewards and switched to points then you will no longer get the dollar rewards.

Did you use your referral code for activating yours account? If so then you should get the additional dollar or point showing in your account. Your son should see a $10 credit within 3 days.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Kowshikdas All new account since Jan 25 2022 will be on the new rewards system, Public Points.   It no longer has Autopay discount and Loyalty rewards.   Instead, your son new account will get 5% back in Public points  and he will get 10 points on the anniversary day.  Once collected to 15 points, he can redeem for $15 bill credit

Also, did he use your referral code to join?. he will get $10 credit and you will get $1 per cycle

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Kowshikdas  This is open forum edit your number out as for your rewards sign into self serve and check payment tab or sign into rewards portal to view 

Need Help? Let's chat.