cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

laceydawn81
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This new rewards thing. So now we won't get so much off a month? And do we need to register for this? It won't let me sign in with my account info

30 REPLIES 30

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@NS2019NB 

There are a few ways to log into your rewards account. Try the arrow at the top right corner of the self serve log in page. You can also try  that same corner in your self serve account or on where it says "rewards" on your overview page. Clear your browser before you try again.

NS2019NB
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This was happening to me too! Now when I click on it it says page expired! I have no old reward program as it's kicked me out before I had a chance to decide anything and I can even sign up for whatever this new one is cause it won't let me in. Ready to move to another company at this point. 

Mustafar

From what i understood yes, but DONT even bother for what really? Dont touch anything though! Lol i dont trust PM anymore 

Mustafar

Thank you again. But there is very wise saying dont fix what aint broken so no need to log in the meantime. I just noticed under "my rewards" it wasnt the same. Scared me for a sec. Stupid PM 

@Mustafar   Don't blame you and others are also upset with this outrageous increase to a basic plan. 

The rewards page can only be accessed by clicking the Access my Points (similar) on the overview page but needing to sign in again, same as your self serve as explained by darlicious.  Of course, don't switch to the Points on that page, but you can view all your rewards which should be the same as before.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Mustafar 

Sign into your rewards account with the same login credentials as your self serve account.  Don't click on anything that says points. Note the renewal date in your rewards account is wrong.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

Mustafar

Firstly thank you for your reply. However I would rather cancel my plan then upgrade anything after the slap in the face to $10 users who can barely meet ends worth. That was very very low of them. Atleast they didnt scrap the old rewards system, so ill still keep my $10 plan in the meantime

@Mustafar    The grandfathered $10 plan got a steep price increase of 30% ($3) effective 28th April, but you are still on the $10 plan but will, of course, be now paying $2 less than the $15 plan which offers much more and depending upon your usage, you might want to consider switching.  However, remember if you switch plans, you can't go back to your original plan as it was discontinued over 2 years ago.  

The same is true for the new points system, that you are still on the old rewards and will stay on that program unless you decide to switch to the new points system and cannot go back to the old rewards after the change.  So do not switch if you want to keep the old rewards for the autopay discount and loyalty rewards which will be reduced with the points.

Mustafar

Wait so still have a option to choose? 

Mustafar

Whats even going on? We dont even have a option to choose to switch anymore? Im borderline about to close mh account because of all theies 

Mustafar

i am so out the loop. First they switch the $10 grandfather plan and now this? When and how does this cheap scait work?

Woomera: That is affirmative.

Woomera
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So , just to confirm , you can log into the new My Rewards and have a look around ? As long as you don't  'opt in ' the old bill credits will remain ?

@carobass65 wrote:

I believe you need to register to the community. You need a username and password. 

@carobass65   No, the Reward site uses the same username (which is the email address) and password as Self-Serve My Account.  PM already linked the credentials over.  So, we don't need to do anything ourselves

and FYI, even you decide to stay with the current reward system, you still will be using the new Reward site to check your reward.  My Account will now show any reward info anymore

carobass65
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I believe you need to register to the community. You need a username and password. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@helenhelen 

Exactly.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

helenhelen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I just took a cursory glance at the new point thing and I think I like the old way better. It sounds like we don't get an automatically reduced bill anymore if we opt in. Currently I have a $30 plan and I pay only $1 due to my rewards (and it will soon be -$1 since I will get my 2 year loyalty reward soon). It does not sound like the perks are as good for the new system and you lose your existing bill credits? So it doesn't seem to roll over month to month?:

"Here's what to expect on your first day with Public Points.Your existing bill credits will be lost, but we promise to make it up to you."

So I think I will stick with this and not opt in for as long as I can.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@laceydawn81 

I would stop doing what you are doing because it sounds like you are trying to log into the points program system rather than your rewards account. Take the safer route and sign into your self serve account. Then click on the rewards button on the overview page. That will bring you to the rewards log in and sign in again. Once in just don't click on anything that says "opt in" to points.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@laceydawn81 wrote:

This new rewards thing. So now we won't get so much off a month? And do we need to register for this? It won't let me sign in with my account info

Are you trying to check your points balance without even opting in the point system.

@laceydawn81 wrote:

I can log Into my account but when  I click check reward points from  my dashboard it takes me to another page n when I try to sign it it said it's the wrong Info

@laceydawn81  - something must be changed in your password / username areas.

Can you just enter your email and password 'longhand'?

It is the SAME as My Account - It should save it after the first time you log in.

@laceydawn81 it just worked for me. 

Try a different device, cell phone or computer.

laceydawn81

I can log Into my account but when  I click check reward points from  my dashboard it takes me to another page n when I try to sign it it said it's the wrong Info

@laceydawn81   So , you can login My Account without issue?

What error you got?  any screenshot?

or you can try to use Incognito mode and try to access via this link directly:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/myrewards

laceydawn81

Thsts what i did and it didn't work  used my account info. So idk.. wish things would stay the same  thanks 

@laceydawn81 wrote:

I didn't know bout the rewards thing till today so I clicked it to see what it was n it wanted me to log in. So I used my account info and it didn't work. 

@laceydawn81  - what are you clicking?

Just Go to the top right of this page and select "Sign In". Can you log in this way?

laceydawn81

OK so I do nothing then I'll still have my auto pay n other things still then.. always changing things n it confuses me lol 

laceydawn81

I didn't know bout the rewards thing till today so I clicked it to see what it was n it wanted me to log in. So I used my account info and it didn't work. 

@laceydawn81 wrote:

The sign in for rewards is your Self Serve/My account login.  If you were a customer before today, you'll need to decided if the new program is worth switching to.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@laceydawn81 

The new reward site, you don't need to do anything to setup, you use the same My Account login information.  And you need to access that to view your Reward details, even you are on the old reward system

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@laceydawn81 wrote:

@laceydawn81 - if you were already a member before today, nothing changes. You need to OPT IN to this new rewards system, if you choose to.

Were you able to log in previously? Try another browser or an incognito tab to try logging in that way.

Need Help? Let's chat.