cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

bradyOlson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • I had a promotion to invite a person to join and by December 31st 2021, and then I would get 5 dollars off for up to 6 months. I referred the friend before then, but only got the 1 dollar off each month not the extra 5 dollars too. 
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bradyOlson 

The $30 Referre Us to a Friend reward is added to eligible customers' accounts in increments of $5 for 6 months. The monthly credit will be applied provided that each payment is made no later than the renewal date. Customers must use their unique invitation code. Limit of one credit per customer. Offer ends December 31, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. (ET). The customer to whom we have been recommended must make the activation before this date. Eligible customers will receive a text message confirmation each month when the credit is applied to their account. Credit will be applied within the first week of each month, starting in January.

if you need to Contact Customer Support Agent

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

As long as you can see in your account your friend's phone last 4 digits, you will receive promo of $5x6 on every first week of the month. Nothing to worry about.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

To add to this, I wanna say that I am also waiting for this credit to be put on my account.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The terms of that promotion said that the first such $5 credit would be given during the first week of January (so before January 8 ). Presumably they will be giving the credit within the next day or so.

Need Help? Let's chat.