cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

Stevemic16
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I just joined PM and referred a friend, I am wondering how long it takes for all the rewards to show up on my account (refer a friend and $10 off for first 8 months) on my account it is only showing the autopay discount.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

@Joelkim  This is the perfect time to try the (hard) sell on your friend. Just casually mention that the 5gb plan is only $28/month for 8 months or if she doesn't need the data $8 for the cheap plan and only $5/500 min add on that stays on the account til completely used if she needs extra outgoing calling minutes.

Joelkim
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It may take a few days. Mine took at least 24 hours to be show $10 credit on my account. However, you will receive $1 discount while your friend is keeping with PM. I suggested PM to my friend. She always complains about the higher bill and I've suggested to join PM, but still does not listen to me. I told her don't tell me if you don't want to switch to PM. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Stevemic16 

The $10 credit should be in your account within 30 days and then at each renewal date for the next 7 months.  

The $1 ongoing credit should show up at each payment date.  You might even see the $1 beside your Refer-a-friend reward in your overview page already.  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Stevemic16 wrote:

Hi, I just joined PM and referred a friend, I am wondering how long it takes for all the rewards to show up on my account (refer a friend and $10 off for first 8 months) on my account it is only showing the autopay discount.

Thanks

Here’s what else you should know:

• All customers that activated on January 20th will receive this promotion
  • Eligible customers will receive a credit for months 2-9, then resume paying full price from month 10 and onwards. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
  • The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date.
  • You will also be able to see the credits you’ve received by logging in to Self-Serve.
  • If you switch your rate plan, OR fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for this promotion.
Need Help? Let's chat.