cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

SS
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Signed up for auto pay since started with public mobile but received no rewards at all??

14 REPLIES 14

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mimmo wrote:

@khanimran wrote:

I am probably the very first user of PM, and auto pay. No rewards whatsoever. Also what is this $10 for 6 months off. I tried to explore in my account option, cannot find anything. Anyone has an idea?

@khanimran the 10$ off is for new activations only. If you are infact a legasy customer on a legasy plan I would recommend selecting a new plan before the automatic switch date. This will ensure you maximize the loyalty rewards. 

@khanimran you may want to review the details of the announcement and the link contained within it:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Effective-March-17-Legacy-customer-will...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@Dankaroo wrote:

@SS wrote:

still nothing but thanks for the suggestions! 

@SS wrote:

As @ShawnC13 said contact @CS_Agent if there is an issue with the reward system on your end. Before doing so please take some time to read the rules and guidelines for the reward system.

For info on the reward system including when it applies please see here

If @stonechucker is correct in guessing you are on a legacy plan there is a clause for that in the link I provided. To stop being on a legacy plan simply access self serve, click on the Plans tab and then on the Change Plans sub tab.

@Dankaroo, you're replying to the original poster of this thread from 2017.  There's only one user in this thread that is looking for recent information, as they responded to an old, and I believe resolved thread.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Edit: Cleared due to no longer relevant.

Dankaroo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@khanimran

As @ShawnC13 instructed contact @CS_Agent if there is an issue with the reward system on your end. Before doing so please take some time to read the rules and guidelines for the reward system.

For info on the reward system including when it applies please see here

There is a clause for legacy plans in there. To change to a non legacy plan please sign into self serve, click on the Plans tab and then on the Change Plan sub tab to see your options.

Edit:

@stonechucker & @Anonymous

Thanks for pointing out that quoting error I must have hit the wrong reply button.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@khanimran wrote:

I am probably the very first user of PM, and auto pay. No rewards whatsoever. Also what is this $10 for 6 months off. I tried to explore in my account option, cannot find anything. Anyone has an idea?

@khanimran the 10$ off is for new activations only. If you are infact a legasy customer on a legasy plan I would recommend selecting a new plan before the automatic switch date. This will ensure you maximize the loyalty rewards. 

@khanimran, it sounds like you may be a current Legacy user, and if you're not aware, your plan will be losing call-centre access in the middle of March 2019.

For those of us who are not Legacy members, we are on what is called Reward Eligible plans, and AutoPay has a $2/30-day reward that is available to us.

As you're most likely a Legacy member,  please look at the in-market and ready-made plans available, to get into the new phase of Public Mobile.

khanimran

SS

I removed the credit card and re-entered as suggested by one of the model citizens and the reward shows in the account now.  

Thanks for the information though.

@SS, have you contacted a Mod about this as they should be able to clear this up for you.

Here is the link for Contacting our Community Moderators.  When you click on the link a new page will open up and you will see a list of Community Moderators.  Choose one name *they will all have access to the message* and then click send message with as much information listed below.

* PM account email address
* SIM card number(if available)
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST)

Make sure you have your notifications for private messages turned on and you can do that here

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

SS

nishufan

Hi @SS

If the auto pay reward show under rewards on your self-service account, it should be ok. If not, delete your credit card and reset it. Thanks

Vickel
It should show under rewards the auto pay $6 if you have that setup properly
As mentioned above the autopay should show as account balance for the first cycle
Send a message to a mod if you are not seeing anything under rewards and have auto pay setup

Edit
This is assuming you subscribed to a 30 day ($2 reward) or 90 day ($6 reward) plan
10 day plans have no auto pay reward

If your renewal date is not due yet then you won't get rewards untill your renewal dates come in effect.but if you been with pm for a while and paid for plan more then once. And still haven't receive rewards then contact mod for further investigation.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

- Your reward for the 1st billing cycle should be in your available funds (you can see it when you login in your selfserve), and will be subtracted from your next payment.

- Your reward for the next billing cycle should show in the "My rewards" section of the selfserve and will be subtracted from your next payment.

- In the end, your first payment should have no discount, your second payment should have twice the autopay reward applied, and your next payments should have the autopay reward applied once.

If this is not the case, you should contact a moderator. I suggest you send them a private message. Be sure to include your Public Mobile phone number as well as a detailed description of your problem. Click here to know how contact them. They are available Mon-Thursday from 9am to 9pm and Friday-Sunday from 9am to 5:30pm (eastern time). They usually respond pretty fast to help requests!

I hope your problem will be solved quickly 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.