cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

Awesome_guy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I earn extra points through “My Community”?

5 REPLIES 5

Camera4617
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Just do something else if you do this for money. Doing anything else, you can make much more. 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Spend (a lot) of time answering questions and help other customers.

If you answer is helpful you might get a Bravo. If it really helps somebody that person might accept your answer as Solution. Then PM will apply very secret formula and select lucky ones for rewards.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Awesome_guy 

How to earn community rewards

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor?

Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Chalupa_Batman_0-1711726504299.png

Here are the levels

Chalupa_Batman_1-1711726504387.png

Just know you will never get $20 unless you're an Oracle, which can take possibly years to become if at all.

To get $15 you have to be extremely active.

To get $10 you have to be very active.

To get $5 you have to be active.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Awesome_guy 

By helping other community members on the forum.  The exact formula for awarding community rewards is not known to us.  Likely a combination of number of posts, bravoes received and solutions received.  

Probably not worth your time if you are just interested in the money part.  To receive the higher points rewards, you will need to spend more time.  Way less than minimum wage.  If you enjoy being part of an online community and helping others, then participate as much as you can.  

Here is some more information:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/get-help/articles/public-points

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Awesome_guy  It’s a secret formula that only PM knows, what I can share is that 

By participating , reading and helping others with questions . And learning and sharing and good things will happen 

ranked chart here 

Handy1_0-1711726313447.png

Need Help? Let's chat.