cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

Jackie_kelleher
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Do you have to switch to the new rewards program? What is the advantage? Will it be cheaper?

13 REPLIES 13

Jackie_kelleher

Thanks for the info, seems like I have more work to do to earn rewards

Jackie_kelleher

that seems like work lol

Jackie_kelleher

I too am having difficulty figuring this out, don't make it easy

Jackie_kelleher

Math is fun so are deals, not sure this will be a deal

Jackie_kelleher

Thanks for the info

ninjastar
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You have no choice. You can't say no. Nope, not cheaper. If you were on the old plans, it'll be more expensive. 

Ingme
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Oh, okay, that's a different way of looking at it. Another way is, on the $15 plan, the rewards drops from $24 to $9 or just over a 62% reduction. Or another way, almost a 10% increase in the monthly cost.

And that's not even including the drop in loyalty rewards which has a much larger impact. Huh, math is fun.

@Ingme I meant 5% in point is more than half a month of saving every year 

Ingme
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Perhaps I still don't understand this new conversion but how is the new 5% reward more than half a month saving?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Jackie_kelleher

once you've amassed at least 15 "points", you'll have to manually apply them to renewal or whatever else you wish to spend 'em on. It's not done automatically for you.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Jackie_kelleher 

Yes, you will have to mandatory switch to new rewards points program starting sometime in May.  It will be automatically done.  

There is really no advantage.  For legacy customers, your plan will be more expensive after the change.  You will lose the $2/month autopay and up to $5/month loyalty rewards.  The friend rewards/points will remain the same.  You will get 5% back in points for plan payments.  Instead of $5/month of loyalty rewards, customers will get once a year of 10 points loyalty on the anniversary date of sign in.  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jackie_kelleher starting May , all accounts on the legacy rewards will be different

Can't deny, changes to any new rewards programs are usually less advantageous to consumers. But on the bright side, we are still saving 5% in points which no other provider offer this saving. 5% is more than half a month saving

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Jackie_kelleher 

starting this May, PM will discontinue the REwrads program and all customers, new & old will get Points instead.

Need Help? Let's chat.