cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards weren't fully applied to our invoices

Marianne4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My husband and I changed our plans and we went from a monthly plan to a 3 month plan. On our first invoice on the 3 month plan not all of our rewards were applied, only $12 was applied but looking at my rewards it should have been $36. How do I get this rectified?

3 REPLIES 3

Marianne4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for the answers! 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Marianne4 

many missed that rewards are given at the end of a paid cycle.  So, if you switched from 30 days to 90 days, it is correct that you only get $12 and not $36.  But on renewal of the plans 90 days later, you should see a the $36 discount, likely you got this as three $12 credits applied during the 90 days

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Marianne4 

it is correct PM gave you 1x the reward when you first change from a 30 days cycle to 90 days

Remember, rewards are earned at the end of a plan cycle.  PM will credit rewards to your account on the last day of the plan cycle.  These rewards will then be used towards your renewal on the following day.

Since you are moving from a 30 days cycle, you have only earned one month worth of rewards, and the 1 month worth of rewards will therefore be applied on your new renewal, in this case, the plan change for your 90 days.    

After you changed to the 90 days plan, you will be receiving the rewards as follow:

• sometime during the 90 days plan cycle, you will get $6 Autopay in one payment
  • every 30 days, PM will credit you the loyal rewards, friend referrals rewards and Community rewards, ie, you will get 3 separate payments in the next 90 days
Need Help? Let's chat.