cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards not applied

Morgan20
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My plan renewed today, and for some reason it charged me the full $15, when it should be $7 because of my credits from rewards. Also, last month it charged me $9, when it should've been $7 as well. So why didn't my rewards apply this month? 

5 REPLIES 5

@Morgan20  As an alternative you can use this method to contact the moderators.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Morgan20 wrote:

I'm submitting a ticket right now but it won't let me log in, says Error Logging In. Is there a problem with it or just my account?

Try clearing cache and redoing the login.  Maybe use a different browser.  In your ticket you could also mention about the login problems.

Morgan20
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm submitting a ticket right now but it won't let me log in, says Error Logging In. Is there a problem with it or just my account?

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Morgan20 If you login to your self serve account and look under My Rewards you may get a clue what has happened. Also, rewards are not applied if you missed paying on time and just renewed after going into suspension.

Still think rewards were not applied properly, then get a ticket:

1. click https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ or the ? on the lower right of this page,

2. enter "refund",

3. click "Contact us",

4. click "Submit ticket",

5. login (manually if your username/password are not filled in),

6. click the drop down menu (in the white area),

7. pick the topic that fits your issue and follow the directions to submit it,

8. If none of the topics are correct click Other/Something Else until you reach the blank form

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@Morgan20 We could certainly speculate on possible causes of not receiving your rewards; however, your final action will most likely be to contact @CS_Agent . Only they can fix payment issues on your account.

Creating a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Spoiler
submit_ticket.PNG

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern, usually within 48 hours.

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

Need Help? Let's chat.