Did you mean: 

Rewards for 3 months plan

soulmover
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

Currently I have these rewards per month

Loyalty: $2.00
Subscription: $2.00

When I select 3 month plan, Shouldn't I be getting a total of $12 discount? My upcoming payment shows rewards as

Loyalty -$2.00
Subscription -$2.00

Shouldn't this be
Loyalty -$6.00
Subscription -$6.00
6 REPLIES 6

Correct. But, it seems sometimes one or more of the rewards are paid in first. Maybe autopay. In the old autopay days we used to get $2 up front for choosing autopay (when we also used to have a choice). You could turn that off and then it wouldn't show up. But then moments before renewal you could turn it back on and you would get the $2. So maybe that's why. So you might see $6 at the changeover. The community reward pays in early each calendar month now, not at renewal. So that leaves loyalty and referrals. Maybe that gets paid normally on changeover and then before the 90 day renewal you get the 3 times.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @soulmover 

this is normal as you just completed one cycle, so you only earn the rewards for one cycle (30 days)

after plan change, at the end of the 90 days, you will see you earned the whole 90 days rewards during that 90 days cycle

@soulmover  YES you got it 

soulmover
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

oh I see, so this total of $4 reward I have are for my previous month sub.

and at the end of the 3 month plan I would get total of $12 reward?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@soulmover  You will still get those rewards applied every 30 days and on day 90 you will have 3x the rewards . Like this 

Handy1_0-1693597821829.png

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

If you're just scheduling the 90 day plan then you won't get all those rewards. It should be that you would the previous months rewards as you would normally. Then through the 90 days and at the end you'll get the 90 days of rewards. But it also seems to be a bit of a mess.
Regardless, rewards are paid for the prior paid days, not future. Again though, YMMV.

Need Help? Let's chat.