cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward points for the black friday promo

SallyHao
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I just changed my current plan to the 5G 20GB for $34 plan for my next billing cycle. And I just redeemed 45 points I accumulated in my reward account for $45. I wonder will I still be able to get the promised $1.75/month reward points since I'm not actually paying from my credit card to PM next month? Since it was not mentioned anywhere in the advertisement of PM website, I'm assuming that it's fair to assume there is no condition associated with the promised $1.75/month points reward?

4 REPLIES 4

SallyHao

I see. That makes sense.

@SallyHao   You're right 5% of $34 wouldn't earn you $1.75 but should give you $1.70 instead and $1.75 is most likely being calculated for their more normal pricing for $35 plan.  

However, you only earn points for new money added to your account whether it's for paying your renewal or buying add-ons and it wouldn't make sense for any company to allow you (or anyone) to re-earn on  accumulated rewards points that are being redeemed.

SallyHao

But the $1.75 is not a rate of 5% of $34 monthly payment. They didn't say anywhere it has to be from payment by CC/debit.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@SallyHao   The $1.75/cycle reward points are only earned when you actually pay using either your CC/debit or voucher. 

If the payment comes from redeeming rewards or an account balance, then you won't earn rewards for that cycle as you've already earned the rewards points for those redeemed points.

Need Help? Let's chat.