cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward for 90 days plan payment

Minhcloud
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I've just subscribe to a 90 days plan, but the reward applied for my payment is just for 1 month as showed in the following photo. 
Minhcloud_0-1698151464220.png

According to my reward page's info, the reward will be accumulated and applied, thus my rewards show in the upcoming payment should be -$15, -$6 and -$3 respectively, right? Please let me know if something's wrong here. Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

Conrad777

Same here. So according to what you said guys, when I switched form 30days plan to 90days plan I got rewards for previous 30 days cycle then at my next renewal I’ll get full 90 days rewards.
I assume if I decide to switch again form 90days plan back to 30 days plan I’ll get 90days cycle reward. Conclusion is that you always get rewards for previous month not upfront rewards. Am I right?

You’re not actually losing the rewards @Minhcloud , as even newly activating customers only receive rewards after receiving the cycle of paid service.

Just to better explain, when a customer activates here they receive no rewards at the time of activation. All rewards are earned during the paid cycle and paid out at the renewal onto the next cycle. 

Similar to the 90-day plan ... when it is changed and the full payment is made for 90 days you just receive the rewards up to the point of the ending of your last cycle which was only a 30-day cycle so rewards are based on that.

It’s still worth the 90 day plans to save the approximate $5 per 30 days – but the choice ultimately is yours

🙂

Minhcloud

Thank you. This makes me and I think a lot of other customers reconsidering about changing to 90 days plan, as we lose our reward for the whole 2 months. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Minhcloud , the rewards for 90 day plans are paid 1x at a time every 30 days.  That is the new way.  

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

This catches a lot of customers by surprise @Minhcloud 

Rewards are calculated based on the last cycle held.

When changing from a 30 day to a 90 day cycle, your first 90 day payment will show rewards for the last 30 days of service.

You will see your first 90 days worth of rewards on your first 90 day renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.