cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning back to Public Mobile

libertyshim
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I hope to return back to Public Mobile but for some reason, when I try to login in it does not work and when I try to register for a new account, it does not work either. When I try forgot password, it give me "ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled". Please help! Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

If the account was terminated then it's gone, along with everything attached to it (funds, add-ons, rewards). The SIM card is permanently deactivated. The phone number is lost.

The email address might still be in the system, perhaps unusable for another account.

@libertyshim 

Welcome back to PM, lol.

If you have to start a new PM account anyhow then you might benefit from one of the "new customer only" promos - check the Announcements forum. And a $10 referral credit, if you know anyone on PM who can refer you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 wrote:

What if the person had a 90 day plan, or what if someone paid extra before?  The countdown until account closer doesn't necessarly coincide with an amount of time since the last payment, but rather an amount of time since the account was suspended.

Indeed...90 day plan. I always forget, it's been so long.

If someone paid extra then THAT would be the last payment.

Which is why I also added the self-suspended bit.

My toes are getting sore.

@Anonymous wrote:

If it's been more than 120 days since your last payment without self-suspending then the account is dead. If not then try dialing 611 with your SIM and see what happens. Or try it anyway and report back what you got. 🙂

What if the person had a 90 day plan, or what if someone paid extra before?  The countdown until account closure doesn't necessarly coincide with an amount of time since the last payment, but rather an amount of time since the account was suspended.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@libertyshim wrote:

I hope to return back to Public Mobile but for some reason, when I try to login in it does not work and when I try to register for a new account, it does not work either. When I try forgot password, it give me "ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled". Please help! Thanks!

If it's been more than 120 days since your last payment without self-suspending then the account is dead. If not then try dialing 611 with your SIM and see what happens. Or try it anyway and report back what you got. 🙂

@libertyshim wrote:

You'll need to open a brand new account, and use a different e-mail address. The old account cannot be recovered. You also need to activate a plan/new sim card before the self serve account will work.

Need Help? Let's chat.