cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returned Phone

backertas1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I have returned my phone which I bought from PM. I have asked for a replacement. It's one week since it has been delivered to the return address. How would I know the status of my replacement?

11 REPLIES 11

@Ehaze wrote:

Return / exchange ticket system won't even let me complete the form. Any other way to contact Public?

@Ehaze   Yes, there is problem with Chatbot about CPO related ticket, please message PM support directly in this case.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Ehaze

Return / exchange ticket system won't even let me complete the form. Any other way to contact Public?

@backertas1 wrote:

I created a ticket and an agent contacted me. They sent me Canada Post envelope with tracking number and I sent it without paying. I tracked it online and they have received it

HI @backertas1    As other indicted before, it will be until the 3rd or 4th day before PM will marked it as return completed, I guess that will be the time they will arrange to ship you a new one

But still, open a new message with them and request for  update

backertas1

I created a ticket and an agent contacted me. They sent me Canada Post envelope with tracking number and I sent it without paying. I tracked it online and they have received it

@BorisDoris   

check this thread, a long one but you can understand the full journey of the return from that OP

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/How-to-Contact-an-MOD-without-Using-the-C...

HI @BorisDoris   they do , they send you a return label, your print it  you drop it off at the courier.    The return label has tracking and you can track

There was another post couple months ago and the person reported the process all along.  The person see PM (or the warehouse) got the package but not marked the case close another another day.  But that is normal, all return process is like that.

BorisDoris
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @backertas1  

You checked the tracking?

Is there tracking number when sending phone back?
If you know process of ordering/returning, could you be so kind to explain it? Do you get track number? How to use it? When you return do you pay postage? How to track return parcel?

Appreciated to know!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @backertas1  

You checked the tracking?  Usually, it is another 2 to 3 days after the retuned package was  received in the warehouse, PM will acknowledge received the return.  Then it could be another week or two week before you will receive the replacement phone

You should open another ticket with PM CS Agent for an update.  Please message them instead of using Chatbot for CPO related issue:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Yes, it is a little bit unsettling situation since you do not know if PM received your returned phone. Email or SMS will really help in this situation. You can always inquire with the agent if they have access to that department but wait time of few weeks is not unheard of.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Minimum of 2-3 weeks seems to be time frame for phone (or really anything shipped from PM) and may be longer.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@backertas1 

Make contact to a Contact Customer Support Agent, they will be able to determine the status of the return/exchange.  You may want to enquire whether they still have the make/model you wish to replace it with during this contact to them.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.