cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return My Money

Samineh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I subscribed to one of your plans last month and created an account with Public Mobile. how ever I was never able to go to my account because there was an A1 error!

I tried to submit a ticket but the website doesn't open and I tried in incognito mode and cleared my history and cache million times with no luck.

I tried to transfer my phone number but it took more than 5 days with no luck and I see your system has tons of bugs. I eventually gave up and moved on with a different business and I demand my money back. Public Mobile has charged me $38.08 on March 4 and April 3 although I never had access to the service. Please return my money  

1 REPLY 1

@Samineh wrote:

Hello, I subscribed to one of your plans last month and created an account with Public Mobile. how ever I was never able to go to my account because there was an A1 error!

I tried to submit a ticket but the website doesn't open and I tried in incognito mode and cleared my history and cache million times with no luck.

I tried to transfer my phone number but it took more than 5 days with no luck and I see your system has tons of bugs. I eventually gave up and moved on with a different business and I demand my money back. Public Mobile has charged me $38.08 on March 4 and April 3 although I never had access to the service. Please return my money  

It's unlikely that anyone at Public Mobile will see your message forum posting.  Please send a private message to CS_Agent.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.