cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrieving past statements and receipts.

Cactusjoe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was with Public mobile until about 3 weeks ago.  I am trying to retrieve  my statements and receipts from public mobile via Self Serve, but when I clicked on my account, there was no options on it.  Screenshot 2021-01-15 135310.png

3 REPLIES 3

@Cactusjoe 

Heres the link to the definitive post by @AE_Collector  on how to request an invoice from the moderators for your services in preferably 90, 180 or 360 day increments.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Request-a-Receipt-for-your-Ac...

Cactusjoe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks.  I will try option #2

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Cactusjoe 

When your account is closed, the self-serve also is inaccessible.

If you require a payment statement, contact the moderators to request this.  They can supply this, and normally do around this time of year, for some people who may require it for tax purposes.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click on the chat bubble in the lower right and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.