cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retention of awards

Atrebla
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I currently have a $25/mo plan (unlimited calls, 1 gb data) and, with loyalty awards, am paying $17/mo..  Over the years I have been given loyalty bonuses, both data and international calling.  If I switch to a $15 plan (100 call minutes & 250 mb data), will  the calling & data awards be taken away.

6 REPLIES 6

Atrebla

The thing is I don’t use the data so it is of no practical value.  

kcorscadden
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you want to keep that data bonus offer, DO NOT DOWNGRADE to a lower priced plan or else you will lose that bonus.

You can UPGRADE to a more expensive plan if you want, but don't downgrade to anything less than your current $25 plan.

@Atrebla  Going forward you will pay the full amount of the chosen plan and when you have accumulated 15 points, accumulated from the 5% of bill payments, referrals, and the 10 points given after each year, you can log in and apply $15 to your bill.   It won't be automatically deducted any more.

Atrebla

“….bonus data that was awarded last month…”  but I would retain the other data bonuses I had received prior to that?   As I calculate it, my cost will go from $17 to ($25-$1.25) $23.75 per month.  Is that correct?

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Holiday bonuses and add-on you purchased (unless they are time limited) will stay with you if you change plan.

Loyalty data bonus will be lost if you Downgrade your plan.
There will be no more loyalty and autopay monetary reward after May 2024 as we are all switched to points so your bill will be higher (max $7 if you were 5 years with PM and had autopay on). Referral credit will stay but it will be now points (1p=$1) which you would have to manually convert to $ when you collect 15 points.
Plus 5% of your bill cost (in points).

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Atrebla   Most of your benefits such as long distance minutes will stay if you switch to a lower plan, but you will lose the bonus data that was awarded last month to compensate for the switch from rewards to points.

Need Help? Let's chat.