cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resume Activation broken?

Tina9999
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Signed up for PM, got my sim card in the mail, login and click Resume Activation and a new window pops up asking me to login again, which then it won't accept my password (even though the same login/password works initially).  This doesn't seem like a good sign, is this a stable service?

5 REPLIES 5

HI @danparker5 

no worries, agent can help.  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

danparker5

Hi, I downloaded and tried the app on my phone with same result. Also tried Chrome, Edge and Brave browsers on my computer. I tried the web first because I was unaware you needed the app; as there is no mention of this on the website and my ESP is not good for certain things like this.

HI @danparker5 

Not sure if you are like others, start  using browser to activate  and unaware they need to use the app to complete the subscription

Did you use the browser too? did you download PM app after the payment step?

danparker5

Middle of October, and I'm having major problems trying to activate. Some issue of ask to login again. This is something that should be investigated, as no other company would be in business with the login loop and then invalid activation problems not fixed in months. Researching it on the Internet, we have lots of company. Is Telus that incompetent, or are they intentionally sabotaging those wishing to move to a less expensive service?

Tina9999

Good to know, thanks.

Need Help? Let's chat.