cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset password

Big-Mac
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don't remember my password or security answers. I would like to reset password to access my account. Is there a live representative I can talk to.

9 REPLIES 9

not bad if it is live chat, I actually like it better.. I can be working and chatting at the same time, don't like to hold the phone and wait and listen to the noisy music  🙂

@computergeek541 Live chat is still typing. Not live talking. A little better than waiting for messaging but still not talking.

@dust2dust 

There's no annoucement.  It's a pilot project and is being offered only in specific situations at the discretion of Public Mobile and there are criteria that must be met.  In addition to that, SIMon must be used and live chat isn't guaranteed. Customers can't ask for it. Customers can only use it if after Public Mobile offers.

@computergeek541 News to me. Can you please elaborate. Anything official around here? Any announcement?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 

Nor is it common knowledge either.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Big-Mac 

PM is an online service so you can’t talk to PM staff but they will keep in communication through private messaging on this Community page.

As noted by @JK8, staff will contact you tomorrow between the hours outlined.

They normally will get back to you within a couple of hours so create a ticket or private message them.

@dust2dust wrote:

There's no live talking to anyone.

This isn't true in all cases and hasn't been for about 2 weeks.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

There's no live talking to anyone. At the bottom of this page click Simon chatbot to find your way to submit ticket.

What are you needing to do in your account?

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Big-Mac 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
Need Help? Let's chat.