cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset password email not working.

Kvothe
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I was wondering if I could get some help. My password didnt seem to save on firefox and it was a generated one. Now I do not know the password. I went to reset the password and it said it sent to my email. I got no email yet its been quite awhile. How can I get into my account? I need the password reset

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

A password reset almost always will require moderator assistance. Click ?, bottom right, and follow instructions to submit a ticket. Moderator wait time can be a few hours or sooner, or within a day.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@zlares wrote:

Reset password done but no more data.

If you used all your 30 days' data, here are your choices

1. If your current data limit does not meet your 30 days' need, you may change a plan with more data. You can do the plan from self-serve. You get your data back immediately with plan change.
2. If you want to renew the same plan early, you need to create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the bottom right hand corner of this page. Moderator wait time is within 1 day. If your next renewal date is 1 day away, you may just on data diet for a day until after renewal.  
3. You can buy data add-ons $30 1GB data or $10 200MB data. Expensive option

zlares
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Reset password done but no more data.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Kvothe  Check you junk/spam folder just in case it's there. If it's not maybe there was a typo when you setup your email during activation. If that's the case you need to submit a ticket.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Try again, sometimes website gets slow than picks up

Im assuming you checked junk folder too

Do you have any filters set that would place the email in a different folder than inbox?

popping

@popping wrote:

@Kvothe wrote:

Hi I was wondering if I could get some help. My password didnt seem to save on firefox and it was a generated one. Now I do not know the password. I went to reset the password and it said it sent to my email. I got no email yet its been quite awhile. How can I get into my account? I need the password reset

Thanks

Email may take couple hours.

You can create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

I just try the password reset and I receive my reset email less than 1 minute. 

@Kvothe , Please  try again.

popping

@Kvothe wrote:

Thanks

Email may take couple hours.

You can create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

Need Help? Let's chat.