cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resend porting request

Thi_Bui0603
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need an agent to resend another porting request to my provider as I failed to response within 90 minutes time frame.

9 REPLIES 9

Glad it's all sorted out 👏

Thi_Bui0603

I couldn’t, cause I needed to scan the code to activate the porting process. In my case, I needed to switch back from PM to old provider on my phone after it was automatically switched, to process the whole porting process.

Ok, so if you have to do this again you have to wait first until everything is clear to start moving sim.

Thi_Bui0603

Thank you all for your help and suggestion. After going through a great deal of work, it’s finally done for me! So my guess is when I scanned the code for eSIM, my phone turned off my old provider automatically and switch to PM right after I got the port out message. When I sent in the YES message, it was going out from PM sim, here’s the cause of this disaster.
I have to call the number one of you were so kind to provide this morning to ask them to resend the request. 

@Sansan wrote:

Check this link 

https://secure.koodomobile.com/checktransfereligibilityparrot/default.do

@Sansan 

this link won't help if OP already submitted the porting request.  If the number cannot be ported, it would have error out at that time

@Thi_Bui0603  if you got the message the number isn't available for transfer when you call the porting support team, that could indicate the transfer was completed already.   But best to call back tomorrow.  After you call and enter your number, if you hear the same message, enter it a second time, you will get connected to an live agent and they can confirm if the port was really completed

Check this link 

https://secure.koodomobile.com/checktransfereligibilityparrot/default.do.

If it is still the same, then I guess you have to wait until tomorrow to call for the next steps.

Thi_Bui0603

I tried calling but the bot says my number isn’t available for transfer, and I have to call back regular hour 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Thi_Bui0603 

check the little envelop icon on top right side of page to see message sent to you from Sanson.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

I will send you the phone  number.

Need Help? Let's chat.