cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resend port request

ErikH
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I missed the text to allow porting from my previous provider and need public mobile to rerequest the transfer.

I tried submitting a ticket but the chat bot link, to take me to the ticket creation window, gives me a system error message.

The chat it says to contact @CSagent if unable to creat a ticket. But it seems like there should be something in front of the @CSagent? In any case the window opened from that link, won’t accept @CSagent as a recipient.

please advise

5 REPLIES 5

maggie8

i called telus they said they could not help me  am stuck  ill try again thanks

maggie8

can you send me that number also  please  

@ErikH wrote:

I missed the text to allow porting from my previous provider and need public mobile to rerequest the transfer.

I tried submitting a ticket but the chat bot link, to take me to the ticket creation window, gives me a system error message.

The chat it says to contact @CSagent if unable to creat a ticket. But it seems like there should be something in front of the @CSagent? In any case the window opened from that link, won’t accept @CSagent as a recipient.

please advise

The username to contact Public Mobile is actualy CS_Agent. You're missing the underscore symbol.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@ErikH  No worries I’ll send you the porting   team number to re trigger the port request 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @ErikH 

there is a porting support team you can call.  I will message you the phone number.  Check your Community inbox

Need Help? Let's chat.