cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requesting a new phone number

Kstortz88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello. I am requesting for a new phone number as my phone number that was requested is not available. I was hoping that my phone number could be close to the one requesting so it is easy for my kids to memorize it. 

2 REPLIES 2

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Kstortz88 wrote:

Hello. I am requesting for a new phone number as my phone number that was requested is not available. I was hoping that my phone number could be close to the one requesting so it is easy for my kids to memorize it. 

A new phone number isn't done by posting here.  Only you inside self serve account or moderator can change number.  Go to self serve use the change number feature.  It will show a few choices. Choose the phone number you like best.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Kstortz88 wrote:

What number did you request?  Were you trying to port in a number from a previous provider?  To change numbers you will have to login to the self serve and go to change number there.  You won't get a lot of selection and is limited to the numbers they provide you.  The only time you can search for numbers is when you first activate your sim card.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.