cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requesting Account Closure without access

ceili
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I got a new SIM card + phone # back on December of last year, I am looking to close this account and stop the recurring payment from my credit card, however, I cannot open an account with self serve as I've lost my sim card by now.

I have the following info:

-phone #

-name & address

-credit card # that's currently being used

I was unaware of the recurring payments as I thought it was a pre-paid plan and I suppose I was mistaken, I have not used the phone in months and need to stop it, is it possible? should I reach out to a moderator here?

4 REPLIES 4

ceili
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks everyone. As I do not have my 4digit pin or the self serve password/email, will have to resort to contacting a moderator.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@ceili 

When you sign up for autopay on activation, you agreed to have monthly charges.  You did get the autopay reward of $2 per month credit.  

You can stop the payments.  Did you make a self service account in December?  If you did and forgot password, you could try password reset.  

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

If you are unable to access account, then you will need to contact moderator as described above.  

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@ceili if you know your 4 digit pin code. You can use or 1 855 4public and your 10 digit phone number.  To disable the autpay credit card to stop it from being charged. To remove it you need account access.  Stay safe .

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@ceili 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.