cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requested Nov 12 online to change to 12GB plan on my renewal day Nov15 but change didn't happen :(

TheHitman316
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Dear All,

With the Nov.20,2016 deadline approaching, I'm a bit worried.

Last Saturday November 12th, I changed my plan to the 12 GB on a 90 day plan $120 promotion from my old 6 GB plan $120.
When it asked when I want to activate it, I said change the plan on the day my plan renews 15-Nov-2016 (this was an option).  On my profile, it had said my plan will be updated on the renewal date to the new 12GB plan for the same $120 price.

However, I'm surprised and disappointed to see that my plan still remains on the old plan and the payment for next 90 days had been taken. It's currently November 18th. I can't find the message any more of when it said the plan will be updated in my account.

I see 6GB still where it should be 12 GB for the same $120 price.
Pick & Pay

This plan includes: -
    - 6GB Data
    - Unlimited Provincial Talk
    - Unlimited International Text
    - 3 Choices

Please advise why it did not change my plan as I had requested. I request that this error be corrected soon as possible.
Thanks for your help 

10 REPLIES 10

br0wnric3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am going through the same issue,

Unfortunately I did not realize that this happened until my current billing cycle... The website said it would automatically update starting on my next auto renewal date. The whole time I thought I had 12GB worth of data untill a few days ago when I got a text stating that my data usage was 95%. Logged into my account only to find out that I was still on 6GB data not 12G.

I hope some one can resolve this issue for me like they did for you guys.

TheHitman316

@Shazia_K Thank you!!!!  This is much appreciated!  🙂 

Hello @TheHitman316

I'm really sorry about this, 

you were charged $120 for the cost of your current plan which was the same cost for your promo plan and you had full service only 6GB of data was missing.

We are currently working on getting people with their service active and this is the reason we are taking longer to respond not that your case is not important to us. 

Please reboot your phone, the plan has been updated.

Thanks,

Shazia 

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

TheHitman316

uhh.. very dissapointing... 9 days, my plan hasn't upgraded to the 12GB/$120/90 day promo since November 15 BUT MY MONEY HAS BEEN TAKEN! and no reply from @Mary_M @Brooke_C @Shazia_K

This has become very dissapointing service at public mobile!!!

TheHitman316

Thanks!

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@TheHitman316 hi ..8 days but i had to resend the private message ( changed it to "plan not update 8 days now" and chose shazia ( if that makes a difference... tip: if you use twitter, tweet them..they usually respoind faster there ( within less than 24 hours usually..but then again, nothing is usual at the moment..)

cheers

khanhee

I have the same plan switching problem but my renewal date is today, November 20. I just messaged @Mary_M and @Jeremy_M. I really hope they are going to be able to fix our issues as today is the last day for the plan and they both haven't been online since yesterday!

TheHitman316

Hi @jheili99 how long did it take for them to fix it after you messaged them? I haven't heard back from @Mary_M for 3 days and am a bit worried given the Nov.20 deadline today 😞

TheHitman316

Hi Thanks for the reply 🙂

I messaged @Mary_M yesterday afternoon. Hoping to hear from her soon. She's been quite helpful in the past.

Thanks!

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hi

i had the same problem..

don't worry PM will still honor this if you had "scheduled plan chnage" before the 20th...

what i did: i private message a moderator with my name and phone number.... mine now has updated...

cheers

Need Help? Let's chat.