cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for a refund and also receipts for 2023 and 2024

PM_KIM
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@CS_Agent Hi I want to switch to a different service provider. It appears my billing started just today. Can I request a refund? How does this work for the remainder of the month? My next bill is to start on May 1st.

Second, I have prepaid amount of $81. Can you issue a refund for this as well?

Third, I want to request receipts for 2023 and 2024. Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@PM_KIM 

no refunds provided...maybe just continue using your Public Mobile service until your $81 has run out. Make sure to disabled Subscribed to make sure no further $$ are taken from your credit card. Just before your $$ run out, then start porting process to new provider.

unscribe.jpg

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@PM_KIM  pm is pre paid and no refunds best to port number out a few days before you next renewal date to minimize money lost . As for you bill

recipts in your account payment page you can download your past bills only going back 12 months . If you need a more formal invoice you will need to ask support for it 

submit ticket with support . using the chat bubble bottom right of screen 

Handy1_0-1712001911625.jpeg

If that doesn’t work you can always send private message to support .

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@PM_KIM   Public Mobile is prepaid so there are typically no refunds.  To switch to another provider it is best to wait until a few days before your next renewal so as not to waste what you already paid for.  Any remaining funds will be lost.  To request receipts you'd need to contact customer service, we are only other customers like you here.  Submit a ticket via the chat/message icon bottom right of this page.

Need Help? Let's chat.