cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request A Specific Phone Number.

Darkshack
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I was wondering if I can request to see if a specific phone number is available to switch to? I went to change phone number and it just gives random numbers avaliable. Can I contact support to see if they can search to see if the number is available and apply it to my account? Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

Darkshack

Great! Thank you for taking the time to explain that, appreciated. I will give it a shot, the number I'm looking to use is very specific but hopefully I can at least find something close. Thanks again.

Sure. Download both apps, when setting them up, you can keep refreshing the page until you find a number you like. I think with Fongo you may have to close the program and restart it unfinished if that makes sense. Then just enter your info again. It takes a bit of playing with but eventually it works. Then same thing with Text Now. After you find a number you like, save it. Then you need to choose which number you want the most of the two then you can port the number over to PM. OH. There's an app called TextMe. I got a good one there too. Try that as well. Just bounce back from area code to area code and numbers will refresh. 

Darkshack

Thanks i will try that! Could you be a bit more specific on how that works? How i would do it? Thanks!

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Darkshack 

That option isn't available. However, you can do what I did. I downloaded the Fongo app and TextNow app and I played with it till I got a super easy number I liked. Then waited a little bit then ported over the number to PM at no charge. That is the best way to get an easy to remember number.

Darkshack

Thank you! Appreciated.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Darkshack  Not typically but you can refresh the page on the number change page on your account profile page . Untill you see one you like but to ask support you can submit ticket with them and ask 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.