cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacing sim card

TK63
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, my daughter lost her phone so I need a new sim card. At the same time, I would like to update her service tp allow for more data. I suspended her service when we noticed the phone missing. She has a new phone but I can't seem to order her a new sim. Please help

3 REPLIES 3

JMLW
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Go to subscriptions and add ons on your account and at the bottom there is an option to shop sim card. You can either have it shipped to your address or pick it up at a nearby location. You can also order one on amazon for half the price and faster delivery depending on your location.

1000008531.jpg

1000008533.jpg

1000008535.jpg

@TK63 wrote:

Hello, my daughter lost her phone so I need a new sim card. At the same time, I would like to update her service tp allow for more data. I suspended her service when we noticed the phone missing. She has a new phone but I can't seem to order her a new sim. Please help

Does her new SIM support eSIM?  If so, a new SIM card might not be needed and that can be enabled from within the Public Mobile Self Serve account.  It's int he Profile area.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@TK63  You can buy new SIM card from Telus /koodo store or from amazon $4.99 there right now . Then SIM card swap the number in your account profile page 

SIM  SWAPPING  profile tabs

Handy1_0-1705326986209.png

Note only do this on lap top or computer/ not mobile device

if you can’t log in get support to sim swap the number for you 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.