cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewal dates keep changing

Bruno
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

happenedI have been with public mobile for quite some time now and every time i renew the date changes seems to be losing a day every month whats going on it starts to add up after being with public mobile for a long time .... And whats  with Sim cards now we have to pay for them i remember when they where free. Mine is been used so much i need a replacement ..and have to pay for one now ahhhh

9 REPLIES 9

@srlawren wrote:

@computergeek541 10 day plans aren't offered any longer. That said, there are probably a handful of grandfathered 10 day accounts. Or maybe not--hard to imagine why anyone would stay on a 10 day plan long term considering they had the worst normalized pricing. 

Many of those 10 day plans may have of been people on vacation in Canada or customers who wanted a temporary plans for a short duration while deciding on what to do next carrier and plan-wise.  And yes, it would have been very expensive to stay on those plans for any extended length of time.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@computergeek541 10 day plans aren't offered any longer. That said, there are probably a handful of grandfathered 10 day accounts. Or maybe not--hard to imagine why anyone would stay on a 10 day plan long term considering they had the worst normalized pricing. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Public Mobile have any per month plans.  I wish they did though as I think it would be easier for customers to understand and to remember when plan payments are due. The plans that they have offered are 10, 30, and 90 days in duration.

srlawren

@Bruno PM has charged for SIM cards for.... well I forget now.  8-10 months at least?  

If your current card is defective and you need a new one, you could send a private message to the moderator team to ask politely if they can send you a complimentary replacement.  You would have to wait until it gets shipped and arrives at your door, however.  If you need to get up and running right away, try a local Walmart or WOW Mobile boutique location, where you should be able to purchase one right away for the same $10 as the PM website charges to ship you one.  You might want to call ahead to make sure have stock.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

SD08

@Bruno wrote:

ok thank you        How about sim cards lol

What would you like to know about SIM cards?  Smiley Happy

Bruno

ok thank you        How about sim cards lol

SD08

That's right. Because of this, for every year you are on PM's service, your renewal date will shift forward by a total of 5 days. (12 x 30 days = 4 x 90 days = 360 days)

Bruno

but days are always going down ..but ya i get it silly lol

ASharpTM
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You should probably keep in mind that you're paying for plans that last 30/60/90 days and not 1/2/3 months. Not every month is going to be exactly 30 days long so your renewal day can always potentially shift.

Need Help? Let's chat.