cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing one of numbers in a plan

marisa_gozun
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have 2 phone numbers in my account and the one my husband used has to be cancelled.  He passed away.  I want to retain number assigned to me and continue the services for just one account

4 REPLIES 4

Marshallbasarab
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi @marisa_gozun i hope I can help you today. sorry for your loss sadly.
I’m pretty sure you need to contact the moderators to do this. To contact a moderator you need to go to public moblie.ca. Then, click on the bars,

DF4A5333-6747-4E14-8F5E-0364923BAFDB.jpeg

then after you clicked on there at the top right, you need to click “get help” click there and then click chat with Simon or I think you can click on the bottom right and see if that works if you want. Chat with Simon and tell him what problems you have, you know how you need the plan cancelled: so you chat with the bot and he should ask you a couple questions to ge to the customer support/moderators, and you should be good from there

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@marisa_gozun sorry for your lost.

if you are OK to just cancel your own account and the  take over his account  , you can do that.  Account does not really tie up with the person name, you can just use his account and then update the Account info.  Those info are for record keeping only.

If you want to keep his number by swapping accounts (to take advantage if the better reward on your own account), have his number on your account instead... then no,  officially answer is no.  ..but if you really want it that way.. let us know

Anonymous
Not applicable

@marisa_gozun 

so sorry for your loss,my condolences,

if you can go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,to remove the Autopay Payment

or call *611 to remove the Autopay Payment from account and you have the 4 digit pin,

if you don't know the password then you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

(Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@marisa_gozun    Just remove any payment card from his self serve  account and his number/account will deactivate after 90 days of non payment.

Need Help? Let's chat.