cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reinstating phone after missed payment

DHH24
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need to get a number to be in line to speak to someone in customer service please

5 REPLIES 5

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

ileefarrell
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Have you checked 'live chat' in 'Get Help', as far as I know they are available 8 A.M. to 10 P.M. Monday-to-Sunday or opening a ticket, they are also options which you may consider to use. 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @DHH24 

It's very easy to get your phone going again since Public Mobile is a self serve service. You can either log into your account and put a new credit card number in or if that's not an option, you can go to somewhere like Shoppers Drug Mart and purchase a voucher to pay to get it back up again. You can dial 611 to enter the voucher and you should be back up right away.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You don't need support. You can log in and make a manual payment. You can buy vouchers and log in and make the payment. You can buy vouchers and dial 611 to enter them. You can go to some stores and use the real time payments option. You can buy vouchers online. You can use the real time payment option online. You can use your 4 digit account pin and dial 611 to use the registered card to make the payment.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @DHH24 there is no live support to call and talk

you can just logon My Account and make a payment to resume

if you have trouble with 2FA code, click Didnt Receive Code there and choose Email as the option

Or you can also buy vouchers from Shoppers Drug mart and using *611 to pay

if you really need suppoet, submit ticket with CS agent by messaging here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.