cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reinitiate phone number transfer

Paulv999999
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’m trying to transfer my phone number from Freedom mobile to Public Mobile and I accidentally deleted my Freedom mobile eSIM before the transfer was complete so I wasn’t able to authorize the text message.. Freedom told me all I have to do is contact Public Mobile and have them re-initiate the transfer, but I can’t get a hold of anybody

7 REPLIES 7

Paulv999999

Ok thank you

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Paulv999999 

Koodo and PM both owned by Telus and Koodo porting team helps PM for porting issue.  So, it is the same number.  You should have the number I sent you too

Paulv999999

Hi I’m sorry I haven’t gotten anything 

Paulv999999

That’s Koodo not freedom mobile …. I need public mobile to send freedom mobile the transfer request

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Paulv999999 

if Freedom said it is ready for PM to reinitiate the porting request, then you just need to call porting support team

I have sent you the porting support team number.  Please check your Community inbox (envelope on top right), check for the number and call

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Paulv999999 , you should be able to call the porting team number in the link below and they can rescue the port for you.

https://community.koodomobile.com/tips-tricks-troubleshooting-232914/phone-number-transfer-error-781...

Need Help? Let's chat.