cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register new SIM

BlueSigma
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I registered and paid for new service at Public Mobile ($24.00 + tax). The website mentioned that I should receive the SIM within 2 business days. However, it is 3 full business days already and I could not receive my SIM yet. Is there any problem with it or how can I receive the SIM? Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6

@Handy1 wrote:

@BlueSigma  

SIM. Card can take up to 3 weeks to arrive .if you need one sooner try calling local Telus Koodo stores for in person pick up or order from Amazon .otherwise reach out to support for a status up date for when it shipped and when you can expect it . Or if you can get a credit for buying a new SIM card .message support directly while your already here and logged in the community you can send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

As it's been 3 busisiness days, there's no reason to contact a customer support agent.  It's improtanmt to only direct membrers to customer support agents only when necessary. Otherwise, there would be a backlog of unnecessary tickets slowing down service reponse time for everyone.

MissChanChan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I signed up my new account last Monday and received the SIM card in 3 business days.  Hopefully you will receive yours by tomorrow.

@BlueSigma 

Just bear in mind, all customer support can do is tell you whether the SIM card order has been fulfilled from their end.

They can't tell you anything about its delivery status.

You could use the opportunity to ask them if they would cover the cost of one of them, and then go out and get one.

BlueSigma
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you so much for super fast reply. I will try to contact support right away. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@BlueSigma 

The website would have said it takes 2 days to process the order, but from then it can take anywhere from 5 to 15 days to receive it via Canada Post

You're likely much better off to buy one at a corporate Telus or Koodo location, then ask the customer support agents (nicely) if they might refund you the cost of one of them. Of course, there's no guarantees they will, but it never hurts to have a spare SIM card on hand.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to them by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@BlueSigma  

SIM. Card can take up to 3 weeks to arrive .if you need one sooner try calling local Telus Koodo stores for in person pick up or order from Amazon .otherwise reach out to support for a status up date for when it shipped and when you can expect it . Or if you can get a credit for buying a new SIM card .message support directly while your already here and logged in the community you can send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.