cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding unlimited incoming calls

Missamberneil
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got the $15.00 plan unlimited texting, 100 minutes outgoing and unlimited minutes incoming. It's Canada wide. What happens if someone calls me from a united States number (for example an insurance angency). Do I get charged? 

6 REPLIES 6

Chrissyrioux12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This plan allows elderly to have an acceptable affordable plan my in laws each have their own with our old iPhones 11 and 12 works well 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Missamberneil 

Yes, all incoming calls are free as long as the calls are incoming to Canada.

A good friend is on a $15 plan and I told him to text all his friends and family to call him since there are unlimited texting.

99% of the time, that's true, @treefrog 

Except the recent cases of folks who manage accounts for their kids (or others) who have found out that their honest, innocent kiddos replied YES to a promotional offer several weeks ago to upgrade their plan to a higher GB 4G plan.

Many of those found their $15 plan charges go to $40+ when the users of the service simply replied "YES".

Oh, the insanity!!!  🤣🤣🤣

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Missamberneil 

All incoming calling is free. There are never any overages, extra billing or fees with Public Mobile. Either it works or it doesn't so when you get a message that extra charges may occur you can say YES without fear of getting an extra bill.

Welcome to Public Mobile and to no surprise bills!

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Missamberneil 

All incoming calls from wherever are included.

They don't count towards your 100 out going calls.

Don't worry you won't get charged any extra.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Missamberneil 

Unlimited incoming calls from ANYWHERE in the world, so long as you are within Canada.

All the time.

No charge, whatsoever, to you.

In fact, same goes for texting.  You can receive texts from anywhere, anytime while you are within Canada.  Also, no additional charge over and above your $15.00 plan amount.

Great thing about prepaid is NO SURPRISE charges.  You only get what you previously paid to get. 

Need Help? Let's chat.