cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

sridharkpmp
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I cancelled my service with public mobile on Mar 17th and ported number to other provider. Can you refund back to my card for the amount you charged me in advance from Mar 17th onwards ??

10 REPLIES 10

@sridharkpmp wrote:

I can’t remove. Lost access to self serve because already my number was ported. 

@sridharkpmp Contact a moderator through the ticketing system here:

How to Open a Ticket / Contact Moderators

1. Click Chat Bubble and type "Open Ticket"

2. Click "Contact PM Support"

3. Select "Account Specific Question"

4. Click "No, I Need A Human Now"

5. Select the link "Click Here To Submit A Ticket"

6. This opens a new window. Log in with Community Account.

7. Follow prompts.

sridharkpmp

I can’t remove. Lost access to self serve because already my number was ported. 

@sridharkpmp 

Go to Payment Tab, click Manage my Card on bottom left.

Entirely remove it there.

EDIT:   If you PORTED your number already, @sridharkpmp , you have to contact Moderators to have them remove your payment card from their records.

Here's how to contact them:

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods: (you'll have to use option #2 as option #1 will prompt you to login to account)

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

sridharkpmp

Yes. I ported number. Lost access to PM self-serve so canny remove auto-pay. What to do?

sridharkpmp

How can I delete my card in auto-pay? 

@sridharkpmp 

From Service Terms at bottom of page:

HALIMACS_0-1616501953996.png

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@sridharkpmp wrote:

I cancelled my service with public mobile on Mar 17th and ported number to other provider. Can you refund back to my card for the amount you charged me in advance from Mar 17th onwards ??

What do you mean you 'cancelled' your service?   The only way service 'cancel's is if you ported the number to another provider, allowed the account to not renew at the end of a cycle (did you forget to remove the auto-pay from the account?), or if a payment is returned for whatever reason and Public Mobile suspends service until it's made up.

I suspect you intended to use the service up to the end of the cycle, however may have forgotten to remove the auto-pay designation, thus Public Mobile did the auto-pay at or around the time of porting.

In this case, you might have some leverage with Public Mobile, however there certainly is no guarantees.

Good luck!

Duplicate thread.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

PM is prepaid so no guarantee of a refund.  You could try contacting a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

sridharkpmp

Need Help? Let's chat.