cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

HaroldSch
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello. How do I go about getting a refund on a now closed account. A payment was automatically processed on Mar 10th and I transferred to a new provider on Mar 15th. This is the only place I can ask as I can't log into the account anymore as it no longer exists. Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

HaroldSch
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you so much for your responses! Dually noted and this will definitely affect any consideration for a future purchase with Public Mobile! 😞 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

PM does not provide refund if you close account for whatever reason. PM is pre-paid, no contract provider.
Since you ported out your number your account is closed forever and all $, rewards, etc. are lost.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @HaroldSch 

so, you transfer after the renewal? this is normal and needed.    If the account need to be ported, it must be active and hence the renewal on Mar 10th is needed for the port on 15th

and no, PM won't provide refund as it is a prepaid provider, there is no partial refund for early cancellation from porting

and it is normal you cannot login anymore now, account is closed after ported, hence you cannot login.  But PM won't charge you again as well

(sorry, no need to submit ticket in your case)

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@HaroldSch 

how did you deactivate your number ? If you just left the SUBSCRIBED tab enabled, it'll keep renewing every 30 days. You must turn SUBSCRIBED off.

unscribe.jpg

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@HaroldSch  Sorry PM is pre paid and no refunds , but I the case you have been wrongly charged , you need to contact support 

submit ticket with support . using the chat bubble bottom right of screen 

Handy1_0-1710772136866.jpeg

If that doesn’t work you can always send private message to support .

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.