cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund on my subscription

Simon_245
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I have had an issue from the very beginning which hasn't been answer in over a week. I signed up for public mobile service, it said my phone was esim compatible but when completing activation it says it isn't compatible. I have sent 4 DM's to CS Support with no response and some responses from the community which are great. But at this point I might take my business elsewhere, how can I go abouts getting my refund? 

Thanks

25 REPLIES 25

Simon_245

Here is a bit of an update, my son is helping me. He logged into his public mobile account and messaged the CS Agent. They can't find my username, service tickets, or DM's sent haha. Will update later today

Thanks again for your help

Simon_245

so they need more agents lol

@Simon_245 wrote:

I sure hope so, why couldn't you community posters be the agents lol

LoL @Simon_245 

reason is that agent got full time paid, we only got "paid" $1/2/5/10 or 15 max 🙂

Simon_245

I sure hope so, why couldn't you community posters be the agents lol

Simon_245

fingers crossed haha

HI @Simon_245 

give us good news later tonight 🙂

honest, if no reply by tomorrow morning, message them once agian

@CS_Agent  Please check your inbox for @Simon_245 's message

@Simon_245  I have faith you will get reply , keep us updated .

Simon_245

Just sent in another ticket, hopefully they get it

@Simon_245  if the last ticket you submitted was more then 48 hours ago I would try one more time to submit ticket 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Simon_245 wrote:

I used the app for sign up and activation

HI @Simon_245 

then please message them again.  

Agent has been replying my questions fast this year (2024), I guess just somehow your ticket/message as lost.  Please message them again

Simon_245

I sent in 2 DM's on Friday as well as a Ticket on Friday, then sent another ticket Tuesday.

Simon_245

I used the app for sign up and activation

Simon_245

yes there are no messages at all in my inbox

true @HALIMACS 

OP cannot login, he cannot make the change himself

in fact, it sounds like the activation was not completed as OP said  he see " resume activation" after login 

@Simon_245 , did you use the app to complete the activation? or you have been only using the browser?

@Simon_245  When’s the last time you submit ticket ?

HI @Simon_245 

did you check your community inbox for agent's reply?  I opened ticket with PM last couple days and they all replied and done on the same day.  

Please check: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

if really no reply, please send another message to agent using direct message.       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437     

I don't think that'll work @Handy1 if the e-SIM is not even associated with the account as of yet.

I believe the OP is trying to get the physical SIM card to be associated with the account, which seems like the best option for them at this time.

Simon_245

no I cannot, the only thing I can click on is resume activation and when I click that it says esim not compatible 

@Simon_245  Can you log into your account ? If you can in profile page you can do this 

SIM  SWAPPING  profile tabs

Handy1_0-1704407892383.png

Note only do this on lap top or computer/ not mobile device

Simon_245

Yes I've been checking a few times every day, and I know some of the community members have said its been busy but a week is a bit ridiculous 

That's completely unacceptable @Simon_245  -  though I've heard that they are 'very busy' recently.

Still, you shouldn't be waiting any longer than 24 hours for a response.

To be certain, you are checking the inbox on your private messages, correct?

Here: Private Messages - Community (publicmobile.ca)

Simon_245

Yes I have the physical sim in hand, but someone needs to swap my account from esim to physical sim which I have been waiting for over a week

Simon_245

Thanks @HALIMACS I guess my main issue is its been over a week and not a single response from my original issue with the sim

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Simon_245  So you already submitted a ticket check your community inbox for their reply or use this link to the community in box 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

if no reply you should submit another ticket 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Simon_245 

The only way, other than doing a chargeback on your payment card, is through the Customer Support Agents.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to them by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

EDIT:  another option is to get a physical SIM card if your device has a SIM slot.   You can pick one up at a corporate TELUS or Koodo location.

Need Help? Let's chat.