cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund of recent purchase of a monthly subscription and physical sim card.

peterpaschal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have recently purchased a new line with a monthly subscription and physical sim card however I have decided I no longer want to use Public Mobile. I have yet to activate the sim card and plan and have only payed for the first month with the price of the sim card. How would I go about on receiving a refund ?

Thank You

3 REPLIES 3

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@peterpaschal 

What you've paid is gone and non-refundable.

Why did you abandon the plan?  Just proceed with the activation here (since you've said you paid for the 1st month), then port out to the preferred mobile provider 27/28 days into the plan.

This way you don't lose out on what you've paid.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @peterpaschal 

Hate to say it but even if you reach out to a CS Agent, I don't think you'll get a refund. This is prepaid service. Even if you didn't activate it, you already paid for the month and paid for a SIM card. If you do use @Handy1 link and speak to a CS Agent, please come back here and let us know if they actually DID refund you. Confirm this when you see a credit on your credit card. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@peterpaschal  pm is pre paid and no refunds if you haven’t activated the sim then you shouldn’t get charged for the plan .Just the cost of the SIM card , but you can confirm with support 

you can send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.