cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund for auto renewal

bkarki
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was paying through my US debit card since I didn't have a Canada's debit/credit card. However, I recently got one. I see that auto renewal was processed today, and was charged to my US debit account. I have now removed the US card and added Canada's credit card, and was wondering if you could refund the payment frome earlier card, and instead charge it to my new card?

6 REPLIES 6

@bkarki 

Sorry no....to put it simply.😃

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

I doubt PM would issue any refund as they processed payment with the debit card on file.

Any future auto payments would be from your Canadian credit 6.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@bkarki   I doubt this can be done.

Also,  PM is prepaid, your new cycle already started after a successful payment, I wonder what would happen if they refund yours and take new fund from your new credit card.

If you really want to try , I think you can open a ticket with PM and ask, but I think likely they will say no.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bkarki 

no one can do that is already be charged.. but from next month they will take from new card...

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@bkarki 

Sometimes PM will refund for specific valid reasons.  YMMV.  It can take several weeks to also process refund.  

However, in this circumstances, probably not.  PM is prepaid system. Going forward, your Canadian card will be charged. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@bkarki wrote:

I was paying through my US debit card since I didn't have a Canada's debit/credit card. However, I recently got one. I see that auto renewal was processed today, and was charged to my US debit account. I have now removed the US card and added Canada's credit card, and was wondering if you could refund the payment frome earlier card, and instead charge it to my new card?

@bkarki 

Public Mobile took payment on a card that was valid.

I cannot see them refunding that amount and then recharging a different credit card. You have services working correct?

IT is difficult enough to get refund requests in a quick turnover on valid overages.

If you updated the card you want to use for future renewals than it will charge correctly in the future.

Need Help? Let's chat.