cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refill roaming package when away

tjbeyaz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can I automatically top off when out of area if my us roaming plan is running out

3 REPLIES 3

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@tjbeyaz 

What you propose is actually a fantastic idea for folks who want a seamless transition from one roaming add-on cycle to another.

It would certainly prevent many of the issues customers appear to have when their roaming add on has run out.

Regrettably, I suspect it may cause more issues in that if customers were able to select a refill-type program, they may continue to refill after they have returned to Canada.

What would be a fantastic idea is if customers could select the number of consecutive add-ons prior to departure and then the purchase is one and done.

Alas, that would require creative thinking and actions by this third tier provider, so it likely will never happen.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@tjbeyaz  To rebuy same US Add on you need wait 12-24 hours after first one ends to buy same one .. only other option then to wait is buy a different USAdd on or you can get support to to help you re buy  very same add on back to back 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@tjbeyaz   No automatic "refill" 

In fact, after a 15 days roaming expired, you are supposed to wait a full 24 hours (some said 12 hours) before you can re-buy the same roaming add-on.  Definitely not early re-buy. 

If you need to early re-buy or need do not want to wait 24 hours after expiry, you need to open ticket with PM suppor tand have them to re-buy for you

Need Help? Let's chat.