cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral

Kamalea
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I referred a friend to Public Mobile yesterday and he forgot to give my code when he activated his new SIM Card.

please advise how to make the necessary changes to input my code for him and me to benefit from this referral.

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kamalea 

don't worry about it your friend need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

only them can Add.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,
  • code

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

@Anonymous wrote:

@Yummy : No, the new customer needs to do that.

What did you have there before, darkomega? 🙂

Thank you @Anonymous for correction. Corrected original post in a way I believe it should be done. 😉 I am not removing/hiding my mistakes as somebody can learn from them (including myself).

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Yummy : No, the new customer needs to do that.

What did you have there before, darkomega? 🙂

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You Your friend will have to contact CSA so they can do that manually. Two ways to do it:

#1 Use the ticketing system for a faster response time (preferred method as Ticket is assigned and easy to follow up with CSA). Click here and type ticket, then click on Contact Us, then click on issue you inquire about. Link for creating ticket will be presented. PLEASE NOTE: IF IT IS NOT WORKING FIRST TIME do not waste your time and do #2

#2 Send a private message to the CSA by clicking here. 

darkomega
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Edit: your friend will need to contact the CSA team to have it manually added.

Need Help? Let's chat.