cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral

lunchcanada
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Today a friend of mine moved from a different service provider to Public. She used the referral link that I had provided to purchase her subscription. Her purchase and move to public was successful and the plan is now active with her. I am expecting the referral to show up on my referrals. I don't see anything yet. It's been atleast 6 hours after my friend purchased the public mobile plan. Please help. Thanks in advance. 

5 REPLIES 5

ada2d
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I gave my code to someone, it took a little while to show up. I think like a few days. My friend received their 10 dollar bonus on their second month on renewal. 

With regards to the "Cha-ching" text, it usually happens between 1:00pm to 1:10pm CST. At least for me. 🙂 

Also, hoping the referral code was entered correctly too.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@lunchcanada 

usually on the referrer side, it takes around 24 hours for the new activation to show 

on the referee side, he/she will see the $10 credit on My Account within 72 hours.  

Wait full 72 hours first and check on both sides.  If any issue, the referee (your friend) should open  a single ticket with PM support for both

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@lunchcanada 

Your friend should see the $10 credit in her account after 72 hours and you will see the $1 or 1 point/month after a day or two.

But you should have got a text from PM indicating “Cha-ching! You just added to your Refer a Friend Reward-way to go! Keep referring to earn more.”

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @lunchcanada 

Please note it takes up to 72 hours for both to show up your credit to show up on your app and her $10 credit. However, take a peek at the app. If you look under referrals, see if her last 4 numbers show up on the list. It may be there and missed it. I know myself I signed up 6 people yesterday and all 6 numbers showed up right away. 

If it's not there within 72 hours, please click on the chatbot bottom right corner to reach out to a CS Agent to resolve it.

Need Help? Let's chat.