cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral reward

libinkoshy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I referred a friend in december and we activated the sim in the last week of december. Neither the referral reward ($1) nor the $5/6 months rewards are reflecting in my account yet. I believe the referral reward should show in my account right away but it isn’t. Any help will be highly appreciated

13 REPLIES 13

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@libinkoshy 

You and your friend probably got the glitch affecting some customers during activation whereas despite entering the referral code correctly it just does not register to the account during activation. This has been happening for about 5 or 6 months.

If it was your referral code then have your friend contact customer support to have it added. Make sure she specifically mentions the $30 bonus referral credit and if, when and how you are to contact them if you dont get the 6 months×$5 =$30 in your account likely starting for you next Friday February 5th but you should see your $1 referral reward show up in your new rewards account right away. Your friends $10 bonus referral credit can take up to 72 hours but likely the next day.

Get your friends support ticket reference # just in case you need it if you don't see the $5 bonus in your transaction history by next Friday night. Expect a text telling you its been added. There was about an hour delay between text and bonus credit earlier this month with the credit appearing first. 

You will probably get the Cha-ching! text but sometimes it doesn't show up. If it does then it should arrive at 11 am pacific or 2 pm eastern. ( @BKNS27 )

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

AngH

One possibility why the referral may not have worked is if your friend didn't enter your referral code during the activation process

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@libinkoshy 

When you and your friend activated the SIM, you should have got a text from PM “Cha-ching! You just added to your Refer A Friend Reward - way to go! Keep referring to earn more. View your Rewards at your account”.

Your friend should have got a one time $10 credit, one time 5gb of data and 500 minutes International calling if the code was entered correctly. Your friend can check his Self Serve account with these bonuses.

For you to get to the More the Merrier bonuses, you need to reply with YES to the promo text.

Contact the CS_Agent is these steps are followed.

@libinkoshy Did your friend receive $10 credit (Account Balance) after a few days of activating? If yes, he used your referral code correctly. If not, something gone wrong applying referral rewards which only CS Agent can manually fix. 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Do you see something like this on your account:

Yummy_0-1643157322636.png

If not then your friend did not enter your referral code properly. Your friend should contact CSA so they can manually enter your code.

libinkoshy

Actually I myself helped him activating the card online. I dont see any reason why its not showing unless something went wromg and I didnt notice.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Does your referred friend's number show up in your referrals?

If no, then your referral code wasn't put in the correct way. 

Either case, contact support agents by direct msg to CS_Agent to get this applied to your account manually and get the rewards added.

@0PX9O4  wrote:

@libinkoshy 

Please have your friend send a private message to @CS_Agent asking for the referral to be put on their account. They will need to include their own account details, as well as your referral code.

Don't mind me asking, how do you know op didn't add his/her referral code during activation? Please refrain from informing users to contact CS Agent right of the bat without concluding only Agents can solve the issue. This create more work for CS Agent.

libinkoshy

Yeah. We did it together online. 

libinkoshy

Never mind. Found the private messaging section.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@libinkoshy Rewards have been moved to another portal so login here and see your friends number is showing in your referral rewards. You can also review your Transaction History in your self-serve account to see if rewards or promo credits were applied. If I remember correctly, $5 were added on Jan 7th. If none of these info shows in your accounts, your friend might not have added your code correctly? Did he receive $10 credit for using your referral code? 

libinkoshy

Thanks a lot for the reply. How do we send a private message here? Is it the same as community post?

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@libinkoshy 

Please have your friend send a private message to @CS_Agent asking for the referral to be put on their account. They will need to include their own account details, as well as your referral code.

Need Help? Let's chat.